As an essential service, Compass PT remains open to provide care in our clinics and online via telehealth to help prevent patients suffering with musculoskeletal injuries from going to hospitals and urgent care clinics so their resources can be provided to those in greatest need.
We continue to follow the recommendations from the CDC, Centers for Disease Control, as the health and well-being of our patients and staff remains our highest priority. We pride ourselves on regularly maintaining a clean and sanitary environment for patients by providing freshly cleaned linen, wiping down tables/equipment between each patient, and consistent hand hygiene. In addition, we have incorporated the procedures below to further combat the spread of COVID-19:
- A member of Compass PT staff will take each patient’s temperature prior to entering the clinic treatment areas.
- Both therapist and patients are expected to wear masks while in the clinic to limit the airborne spread of COVID-19 from asymptomatic people. We realize this is inconvenient and appreciate your support as your mask protects other patients and therapists in the event you are carrying the virus without knowing it.
- Twice per day or more as indicated, COVID-19 approved disinfectant wipes to be
used on surfaces such as door handles, countertops, light switches, and chairs.
- Cardiovascular, gym equipment, and weights to be cleaned after each patient
- Patients will have access to private treatment rooms as requested.
- Patients will have access to individual resistant bands as requested.
Above all, please STAY HOME and immediately notify our staff if you:
Have knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or someone awaiting COVID-19 test results especially immediate family Have any of the following symptoms:- Fever above 100 degrees
- Body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Cancellation fee will be waived for visits cancelled due to COVID-19 exposure